Formerly: Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Let’s face it – we are all managing projects every day! They may be simple or more complex, but regardless of the individual’s role within the organization – managing projects is likely one of the things he/she has to do! You don’t need to be a project manager or aspire to be one to learn how to manage your projects effectively and efficiently. This program will provide you a process for managing projects – regardless of their size. A case study will be used throughout the workshop.
What You Will Learn:
- Project management basics
- How to take a project management approach to managing your projects
- Developing your project scope statement
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- Communication best practices
- Securing the resources you need on projects
- Managing and developing project teams
- Change management best practices
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Solving problems and managing conflict
- Communicating status to key stakeholders
- Capturing lessons learned
Participants will be provided templates for use back on the job.