(1/2 day workshop)
A big challenge of team leaders is to understand how to get a team from initial introductions to performing in a highly effective and proficient way. This program uses a case study to help participants understand how the five stages of team development apply to any team – regardless of its size. Particular challenges of global, virtual teams will be explored.
What You Will Learn:
- The Five Stages of Team Development
- Guiding your team through the five stages
- Addressing challenges at each stage
- Effective management of project teams
- Managing project team conflicts
- Effective meeting management
Participants will be provided templates for use back on the job.