Change is constant and always stressful for those who have to implement the change and certainly for those being affected. However, change provides organizations opportunities for growth and is essential for the success of any organization. The biggest challenge of many organizations is how to effectively manage a change initiative. There are more individuals within the business that have to be involved than you think! This program will provide participants with a plan for designing, implementing and measuring change initiatives.
What You Will Learn:
- Effects of change on the organization and the individuals
- Project planning best practices for change initiatives
- Socializing to get the support and buy-in necessary
- Identifying and managing resistance to change
- Managing change initiatives
- Developing your change management plan
- Managing communications throughout the organization
Participants will be provided templates for use back on the job.